Mar 21, 2013

Olivia Wilde Maroon Smokey Eyes Tutorial


I admit I do have quite the obsession with brown smokey eyes! That being said, I love the addition of maroon to really make green eyes pop. Sometimes you have to get away from black, and I think this look is a really modern way to do a smokey eye. Enjoy!



Here is the list of products I used to get this look:

Urban decay naked palette
NYX Volume doll lash mascara
Nars sheer glow foundation
Medium 3 and light 3
Bourjois healthy mix concealer 52
Mac teddy kohl liner
Nars zardoz cream liner
Anastasia brunette brow powder duo
Hope in a jar by philosophy
Nars lipgloss in striptease
Dolce vita and nude attitude revlon
Shiseido eyelash curler
Fresh sugar lip treatment
Ben nye pressed colour palette bella series
Mac blusher in peaches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr