Jan 4, 2015

WatchTreatFind



WTF: This is a new little weekly series I am starting to share some of my fun picks/finds from around the web and around the city where I live. Enjoy!

Watch: Selfie

My boyfriend Matt actually discovered this one, so I can't really take all the credit! This series got canceled after one season, but I found I really related to it. The show plays upon the story of My Fair Lady, but with a modern, social media twist. It's really a show about self-discovery and the growing pains you go through as a young woman in your twenties.


Treat: Hot Chocolate

Nothing warms you up more during the winter than a cup of hot chocolate. I recently tried some from Soma, a gourmet chocolate shop in the heart of downtown Toronto. This visit has definitely upped my hot chocolate game, and is a more refined, darker and richer experience. Next time your nearby King West and you need a little pick-me-up, I would give it a try! 


Find: Tarte Gifted Mascara

This mascara came referred to  me by another beauty blogger and it is pretty fantastic. The real test of a mascara is it's life span. So I will report back soon about that. If you are looking for a new mascara that has a more classic, bristly wand and plumps up the lashes in a few strokes- I would give this a go. They offer a mini version so you don't have to commit to the full-size right away, which is great. You can pick it up at your local Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr