Jul 7, 2014

Drugstore Makeup Review: Rimmel, Bourjois and Covergirl

toronto makeup lessons 

 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol Kajal Liners: Nude & Brown               

**

www.facetimemakeup.com
I finally bit the bullet and got these pencils from Rimmel- but I have to say they are over-hyped. I got them on sale, so I'm not too bummed about the price, but I would skip these. I wore the brown pencil on my waterlines and lash lines and it did not stay put, and it bled a little around the corners- not impressed. The colour of the nude pencil is a bit warm for me. I would prefer something cooler and more brightening. Also, these pencils make a mess of your lower lashes, leaving a lot of residue, that needs attending to, which creates more work than its worth, IMO.


Bourjois Cream Blush: Nude 01  

 **** 



www.facetimemakeup.com



















I am a big fan of this brand- mainly because a lot of the products are dupes for Chanel. I purchased the Nude 01 shade (far right). This was a little pricy but great quality. I am finding more and more that if a drug store product is not on sale, it is creeping more into department store/Sephora territory. This blush is a cream to powder, with a beautiful velvety finish on the skin. I wish there was a little more product, but it is a great size for travel.

CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara                                            

***

www.facetimemakeup.comwww.facetimemakeup.com





















I was introduced to this mascara from watching Sharon's makeup tutorials- since she does use this one a lot.  I have to say I find CoverGirl Mascaras really hit n miss, but this one is a hit. I think this is a good every day mascara, and it layers really well. I still need to be wary of clumps with this one though, that's why it only gets 3 stars. But if it's on sale and you are in need of a new mascara, pick it up.

www.facetimemakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr