Jan 18, 2015

WatchTreatFind


Watch: Suits

Suits is a phenomenal show now in it's fifth season. The main reason to watch is for Harvey Specter, but the cases and relationships between the characters is what will make you a loyal fan. People  are not black and white, and neither is the law.
The show is also shot in Toronto, and it is fun to see a little bit of your own life on the small screen. Suits returns with new episodes January 28th on the USA Network.






I received this wallet as a gift, and it is probably the best looking and most functional wallet I have ever owned. It's seek design makes it double as a clutch pretty much.  The larger pockets on the inside fit cash and receipts perfectly and with no outside pocket, everything is secured on the inside. A flat square change pocket allows you to see what's inside perfectly. A bit on the pricy side, but this wallet will last you a lifetime. 







Find: 1989 by Taylor Swift



I bought this album after hearing a couple songs and it is really great. Even though she may be young, Taylor has a poetic and relatable voice, as a songwriter and young woman. I always found her songs quite catchy, but I think this album is the one to invest in. "I wish you would"  and "You are in love" are my top new faves, but blank space and shake it off were my starter songs. Give it a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr