Dec 12, 2013

REVIEW: NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand Cheek Palette





















This is a great compact little palette at a good price. I received this palette as a birthday present
from Sephora, which retails for $72. NARS have some of the best blushers out there, and I thought this would be a great addition to my kit. If you are not a makeup artist but love NARS, this palette is for you. I think the colour range is great, pretty wearable for most skin tones. Orgasm (peachy golden blush) and Laguna (bronzer) are sold as a duo for $50 as well, but I would go for the palette if you can find it in stock.This palette is a great all year, you have all your bases covered. If you like a good tan, you have warmer tones, and for winter you can opt for neutral or cooler toned blush, or mix them together. The standout for me is Goulou, the rusty rose colour on the bottom right.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr